Monday, January 26, 2009

Bathroom, Stitching, Etc. Updates

Stitching update... I have been progressing along slowly on Border Study in Non Red... This is my progress up to approx. 9pm last night:


I should be able to get this done in the next couple weeks, then I will work on the sampler for my dear friend Amy who adopted a little boy from Korea. She & her husband brought him home in September, so this is long overdue! I have a couple others that I am eager to get started on, but will force myself to wait until the sampler is done for her.

Our master bathroom... this is progress, right? We've gone from vanilla to chocolate. :) I absolutely love it. When I unveiled this to my husband he gave me the nicest compliment. He said: "I feel like I'm on TV!!" He was very unsure about my color choice, but really loves it. We will be adding a new light fixture over the tub, new vanity lights, and getting some more artwork up on the walls, but I just couldn't wait til then to post these pics. When it's 100% done, I will post more pics.





Not much else going on... the Lost premiere was as awesome as I could have hoped for, and I am really looking forward to seeing how this season shapes up.
I started planning for our trip to the happiest place on earth over the weekend, and our house is booked! We're going in September with a couple we are close friends with. We spent a week in Myrtle Beach together last year and had a fabulous time... you know you love each other if you can spend a week in the same house and return from the trip still as close as ever. :) Now I just have to pray that the Lord will bless us with coveted seating at the Cinderella breakfast in Cinderella's castle! Leah will probably pass out from the thrill... I can hardly wait to see her reaction to meeting a "real live princess"!
Trying to fight off a cold and praying it doesn't turn into a sinus infection like they always do... please... I really don't want to have to take any time off work.
Anyway, I'll post again soon! TTFN!